The Computer Doctor can help heal your IT headaches and maximize your IT investment. I offer amazing service with low rates to make your doctor visit painless. I am always on call and work with your schedule - even evenings! I offer clear and complete consultations backed by over 12 years of IT experience. 
Whether you have a simple question or complex project, the Doctor is ready to help you.

What do I do with my old computer or electronics?

Any device with digital components needs to be recycled. These devices usually have hazardous materials inside including lead and other toxic chemicals.

Although schools and other organizations used to take old computers and refurbish them that is not very common anymore. It cost an organization more to refurbish a computer then to buy a new one now.

I have used Earth Care Recycling for years and they have always done a great job. They have a number of free drop off locations and you can drop off items at their main location 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Earth Care Recycling even has information on recycling other items (fluorescent bulbs, batteries, etc...)

Go to www.earthcarerecycling.com for more information.